Eu devia ter ficado em Caldas...
Pink - Runaway
I've got my things packed
My favorite pillow
Got my sleeping bag
Climb out the window
All the pictures and pain
I left behind
All the freedom and fame
I've gotta find
And I wonder
How long it'll take them to notice that I'm gone
And I wonder
How far it'll take me
To run away
It don't make any sense to me
Run away
This life makes no sense to me
Run away
It don't make any sense to me
Run away
It don't make any sense to me
I was just trying to be myself
Have it your way I'll meet you in hell
It's all these secrets that I shouldn't tell I've got to run away
It's hypocritical of you
Do as you say not as you do
I'll never be your perfect girl
I've got to run away
I'm too young to be
Taken seriously
But I'm too old to believe
All this hypocrisy
And I wonder
How long it'll take them to see my bed is made
And I wonder
If I was a mistake
I might have nowhere left to go
But I know that I cannot go home
These words are strapped inside my head
Tell me to run before I'm dead
Chase the rainbows in my mind
And I will try to stay alive
Maybe the world will know one day
Why won't you help me run away
It don't make any sense to me
Run away
This life makes no sense to me
Run away
I could sing for change
On a Paris street
Be a red light dancer
In New Orleans
I could start again
To the family
I could change my name
Come and go as I please
In the dead of night
You'll wonder where I've gone
Wasn't it you
Wasn't it you
Wasn't it you that made me run away
I was just trying to be myself
Have it your way I'll meet you in hell
All these secrets that I shouldn't tell I've got to run away
It's hypocritical of you
Do as you say not as you do
Never be your perfect girl
I've got to run away
It don't make any sense to me
Run away
This life makes no sense to me
Run away
It don't make any sense to me
Run away
It don't make any sense to me
This life makes no sense to me
It don't make no sense to me
It don't make any sense to me
Life don't make any sense to me
Jamiroquai Runaway
I've got my things packed
My favorite pillow
Got my sleeping bag
Climb out the window
All the pictures and pain
I left behind
All the freedom and fame
I've gotta find
And I wonder
How long it'll take them to notice that I'm gone
And I wonder
How far it'll take me
To run away
It don't make any sense to me
Run away
This life makes no sense to me
Run away
It don't make any sense to me
Run away
It don't make any sense to me
I was just trying to be myself
Have it your way I'll meet you in hell
It's all these secrets that I shouldn't tell I've got to run away
It's hypocritical of you
Do as you say not as you do
I'll never be your perfect girl
I've got to run away
I'm too young to be
Taken seriously
But I'm too old to believe
All this hypocrisy
And I wonder
How long it'll take them to see my bed is made
And I wonder
If I was a mistake
I might have nowhere left to go
But I know that I cannot go home
These words are strapped inside my head
Tell me to run before I'm dead
Chase the rainbows in my mind
And I will try to stay alive
Maybe the world will know one day
Why won't you help me run away
It don't make any sense to me
Run away
This life makes no sense to me
Run away
I could sing for change
On a Paris street
Be a red light dancer
In New Orleans
I could start again
To the family
I could change my name
Come and go as I please
In the dead of night
You'll wonder where I've gone
Wasn't it you
Wasn't it you
Wasn't it you that made me run away
I was just trying to be myself
Have it your way I'll meet you in hell
All these secrets that I shouldn't tell I've got to run away
It's hypocritical of you
Do as you say not as you do
Never be your perfect girl
I've got to run away
It don't make any sense to me
Run away
This life makes no sense to me
Run away
It don't make any sense to me
Run away
It don't make any sense to me
This life makes no sense to me
It don't make no sense to me
It don't make any sense to me
Life don't make any sense to me
Jamiroquai Runaway
Can you dig it
Something in the air tonight
Got a one way ticket
Baby, don't you wanna ride
Got to make it
Make it to the other side
I've got demons
Snapping at my heels tonight
I just want to runaway
Turn me loose
Got people around running me down I cant stay
WOO
I just want to get away, I just want to get away now.
Get them off my back today
Can u feel it
Im stuck inside in a hurricane
Chasing rainbows
Cant u see im going insane
I wanna be a free man
But im spinning on this crazy wheel
Im jumping for the high bar
Cant u dig it
No longer know what I feel
Cant u see
I just want to runaway
Turn me loose
Got people around running me down I cant stay
I just want to get away, I just want to get away now.
[ these lyrics found on http://www.completealbumlyrics.com ]
Get them off my back today
I just wanna runaway
Turn me loose, turn me loose
Turn me loose, turn me loose
Got to make it, got to make it
Got to break it, got to make it
I just want to runaway
Just want to runaway
Got people around running me down I cant stay
Can't stay here long now
I just want to get away
I just got to get away
Get them off my back today
Wooooo
I just want to runaway
La la la la la la
Just want to get away
La la la la la la
Turn me loose, runaway runaway
Got people around running me down I can't stay
Runaway, runaway
I just want to runaway
La la la la la la
Just got to get away
La la la la la la
Turn me loose, runaway
Get them off my back today
LIVE
"Run Away"
"Looks like I've lost my will to carry on, my friend" she said
And you can hear it in my whispered cries for love
I need your blissful touch to carry me away again
So can we roll tonight, roll through your desert, can we start over and just...
Run away, run away tonight
It aint no victory, but I don't care, I don't care if its wrong or right
We can just run away, run away tonight
It aint no victory but I don't care, I don't care if its wrong or right
"Looks like I've lost my will to carry on, my friend" she said
I'm like a posse that's been ridin' for days
I've got the scars to prove that love has had its day and it's way with me
So can we roll tonight, roll through your desert, can we start over and just...
Run away, run away tonight
It aint no victory but I don't care, I don't care if its wrong or right
We can just run away, run away tonight
It aint no victory but I don't care, I don't care if its wrong or right
This ain't no night to be on your own
You've got to know where you're coming from
To know just where you're goin', lord
You've got to know where you're coming from
This ain't no night to be on your own
Run away, run away tonight
It aint no victory but I don't care, I don't care if its wrong or right
We can just run away, run away tonight
It aint no victory but I don't care
I don't care I don't care I don't care I don't care
Run away
Run away
Run away

0 Comentários das almas caridosas:
Postar um comentário
<< Quase Nada